According to me , this is the only downside of travelling the super long flights. I have recently come up with a few ideas on how to not get too bored.
- Watch movies on the small tv given but not more than 2 maximum because you tend to become a little bored after that. Atleast I do.
- Carry a book. I always read on flights , no matter what. I love reading all sorts of bored so nowadays I never get on a flight without a book in my hand.
- Not a fan of literature? That’s fine. The duty free store at the airport usually has a lot of magazines. Take your pic.
- If it’s a night flight you should get plenty of time to sleep. Unless you are an insomniac.
- Incase you are a fan of artwork you could carry along a small sketchbook and just doodle your heart away.
- Listen to music of course. I have never survived a flight journey without Katy Perry right by my side.
- If you are a fan of crossword and sudoku , carry a few puzzles to do during the long journey.
- If you are travelling with a friend and you both enjoy paying cards, carry a deck along and play.
- And last but not least, carry along snacks or buy them during the flight itself.